The Peterson Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome!!






So as a new mom I have a little bit of time on my hands, so I thought I would try my hand at this whole blog thing. For those of you who don't know we recently moved to Minneapolis. Mike accepted a job with a non-profit ministry called Urban Ventures. He is working with inner city youth and is enjoying his new role with this organization. I am watching Braylon and looking into graduate school options to pursue teaching in a secondary setting. Braylon is growing bigger and bigger everyday and is so much fun to be around. I have included some recent pictures of Braylon, so please check them out and enjoy! I hope that this blog will help me stay in touch with many of you! 

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

He is such a HUNK! I'm so glad you're writing a blog. Will check back often. Give the most adorable baby in the world a big kiss for me. Love you!

October 31, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Jeff and Sarah Bianchi said...

you're right, emily! Total HUNK! I'm missing you guys desperately!
love you. Sarah

October 31, 2008 at 6:58 PM  
Blogger sara koen said...

hey, i recognize that puppy hoodie! he has gotten SO much bigger, and i think he's looking more and more like mike.

miss you guys so much!

-sara

November 1, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Hi Braylon! Its your uncle Brandon!

November 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Amy Weir said...

Hi Kendra,
This is Alex. "my mom does all the fun stuff when i am gone". Alex is going to Florida on Thursday - but Karley and I aren't feeling too bad about him swimming in the ocean since we get to come and see you! Can't wait to meet Braylon!
Love,
Amy

November 3, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gets more adorable by the day. auntie lorie misses you guys so much. just let me know when you need a sitter and i'll be on the first flight out!

November 7, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home