The Peterson Family

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Few Words From Dad...

I couldn't let mom have all of the fun with this blog thing, so I thought I'd write a little entry of my own.  I'm actually in the middle of writing a sermon for tomorrow, so this is a nice break.  I need a couple of minutes of not thinking about implications for my life from the story of Abraham and Lot...  I also wanted to see how it would work to add a little video to spice up the blog.  It is a pretty bare bones video, but if this goes well I might try and take it to the next level on future videos.  It's just a few seconds of Braylon taking in one of his new favorites pastimes playing with a toy he got from Great Grandma Antony.  He's pretty chill on this video, but sometimes when we put him under there he really gets his legs going...  I know I'm only a couple of months in, but I'm really liking this fatherhood thing.  It's amazing how much fun it can be to stare at the little guy just waiting to see what face he'll make or how he's going to kick his legs or flail his arms.  I guess babies teach you to appreciate the little things...  Well, I don't want to get wordy on my first shot, but there will definitely be more to come.  Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi mike! it's so great to hear from you on the blog. sounds like you have your hands full with work and bray and everything else. we miss you at steppingstone but your new organization is truly blessed to have you. the A9 kiddos say hello!

November 18, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home