The Peterson Family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

"I will make you fishers of men if you follow me"

This is the song that we sang at Braylon's baptism this weekend. He choose this song along with
"Mighty to Save." For about a year now Braylon has been asking us to get baptised because as he says " I want to follow Jesus." Mike baptised him in the Mississippi River on Saturday and it was very special. I am so thankful for the work of God in his life already; it is truelya gift that this young boy has been eager to learn God's Word and His ways from such an early age.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love Braylon's heart. I remember babysitting him once and he painted a picture of Jesus in Heaven. And he of course pointed out that Jesus was caramel colored. :)

August 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home