The Peterson Family

Saturday, November 29, 2008





Hello friends, 
I wanted to post some new pictures that my aunt Joyce took. She is a photographer and does some really great work! This thanksgiving we have been pretty low key. It has been nice especially since I will be starting teaching on Monday. Please pray for this transition. Also pray for my relationships with my new students. That they would trust me and that we all would grow and learn together. 
Braylon continues to bring us so much joy. I am so thankful for him. In the words of Lauren Hill's song "Zion" ... " I know that a gift this great is one that only God could create and I am reminded everytime I see his face." It really is miraculous just how much he has changed me. He is helping me to become less self absorbed and it is a natural transition since I am so in love with him. So praise God for the way He works in our lives to refine us. 
Mike is gong to Boston this weekend, for all you Bostonians reading this... I really wish I could go, but I am running in a half marathon in Vegas on Sunday with my friend Alison Gaston. I am excited for the race, but a little nervous about it. My training has been a little spotty, but it will be fun nonetheless. Hopefully I will make it to Boston some time after the new year! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving... much love from the Petersons! 

1 Comments:

Blogger nellyp said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! SO ADORABLE!!! I have tears welling... I miss you guys, especially this little cute guy. Can't wait to see you this weekend Mike and good luck Kends on the race!! Love you, Aunt Noelle

December 4, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home