The Peterson Family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus































"Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take him at His word, just to rest upon His promises... oh for grace to trust Him more!" I have had this song in my head for the last couple of days. I love the lyrics. It such a sweet life trusting in Jesus, resting on His promises and how I pray that I would have grace to trust Him more! My biggest prayer is that my sweet boys would know and experience the love of God from young age and would serve Him all the days of their life.. that they would tenaciously work to build God's kingdom here on earth. "Oh for grace to trust Him" while praying this prayer over them at night.











It has been awhile since my last post,so I included several pictures to highlight the last month... first day of preschool for Bray, messy ice cream eating for Will, a senior picture pose for Will in the woods and fall apple picking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home