The Peterson Family

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tribute to my mom....

I have been wanting to write a post about this for some time. But have yet to do so. My mom is AMAZING! She comes to our house at least once a week to watch the boys while I go to work at Hope. When she comes over, she usually accomplishes more housework than I do in a whole week, no joke. Most weeks at least 2 of the following are accomplished when I come home from work: dishes clean, 2-3 loads of laundry, floors washed, groceries purchased, the boys' clothes reorganized, carpets vacuumed, windows washed, rooms decorated and more! I feel a little bit embarrassed ( how does she do it? is she a mary poppins of sorts?) but mostly I feel so THANKFUL. She extravangantly serves our family and ALSO seems to genuinely enjoy doing it. We are blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home