The Peterson Family

Saturday, May 2, 2009



Hello friends and family, 
Ok so it looks like I am working on a once a month pace. maybe this summer when I am done working I will be better at updating. Today my little man and I went to the zoo. It was so sweet. he especially loved the giraffe. Or so I think. He was really looking all around while I tried to educate him about the different animals we saw. I am sure people were looking at me saying 
"come on he is a baby, someone give that woman an adult to have a conversation with." 
last week we made an amazing discovery.. Bray has two bottom teeth. I haven't been able to capture a toothy smile yet, but when I do I will post it. 
Mike is going camping tomorrow with the kiddos he works with and I have Monday off. I actually only have like 5 weeks left of school. This is bittersweet, but mostly sweet. A dash of bitter cause I just feel like now I am forming some good relationships with them. However I am going to try and stay connected. I am praying about having the girls from my class over once a week during the summer for a girls Bible study.  It is also a little bitter cause I worry about not having friends to spend time with. Did I just admit that? Ok, yes I am feeling kindof friendless, however the Lord has given me some signs that help is on the way. We are hopefully going to be starting a small group with this other couple we met at church. This could be good news for me. 
I am signing off for now. Love you all and hope all is well. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri Beth Mason said...

Well...it is about time :) I keep checking your blog for updates, and I was so excited to see one today!

I would love to come and visit this summer and relieve some of the loneliness. And Hal would love to meet Bray!

May 12, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home